|Job Title:||CE&I Design Engineer / Senior Design Engineer|
|Salary||£37.00 - £42.00 per hour|
|Temp or Perm:||Contract Role|
|Consultant Phone:||01946 820 002|
Exciting New Job Opportunities in the Nuclear Sector!
Fantastic Career Opportunities for CE&I Engineers and Senior CE&I Engineers - Design Background.
Our client is a highly prestigious company with many years of outstanding achievements within consultancy and engineering programmes.
Exclusive opportunities exists for experienced, professional & innovative CE&I Engineers & Senior CE&I Engineers to be crucial team members on new & exciting Design Projects located in Cumbria.
- To produce design packages across the project design portfolio.
Key skills / attributes:
- Educated to HNC or HND or Degree level combined with relevant experience.
- Electrical, Instrumentation & Control Background.
- Industry Background in the Nuclear Sector or any other highly regulated industry sectors.
- Check and produce outline designs and documentation
- Production of drawings to a high standard against project deliverables.
- Working with and assisting the Responsible Engineer at design reviews
- Design Tools Experience: AutoCAD, CAESAR, MS Office, Amtech etc
- Proven track record in leadership of design teams.
- Long term work
- Recognised Nuclear Infrastructure Project
- Innovative and Pioneering Framework Partnership
- Exciting & challenging projects.
BPSS and/or SC Clearance (if no clearance held must be willing & eligible to go through clearance process).