|Job Title:||Building Management Systems Project Engineer|
|Temp or Perm:||Contract Role|
NRL are looking for a Project Engineer to work with a major facilities management contractor to provide a permanent BMS (Building Management Systems) Project familiar with either Trend, Siemens or Tridium products.
This is for work on a contract basis however the client may look at candidates interested in permanent roles too
About the role:
The role of the Project Lead will be to carry out a number of tasks on contracted sites on a number of different BMS. These will include:
- Commissioning of buildings management systems
- Completing relevant paperwork i.e. witnessing sheets, commissioning sheets
- Software development
- Smart Vue setup (Training provided)
- Preparation of O&M materials
- Learn Smart Buildings concepts and products (training provided)
- Organising and managing internal labour and the delivery team
- Financially aware
- Balance workload and multiple jobs
- Be able to solve complex engineering problems The Project Engineer role will be hands on delivering the services above.
The candidate will be responsible for timely delivery of individual and multiple projects and for the quality of the end product within the confines of the budgeted costs. They will also be commercially aware and be able to operate in a sometimes highly pressured environment.
The role will be customer facing and brings all the usual aspects of managing relationships and project management
What you will need:
The candidate will be from a BMS background and will have management experience particularly in the field of project engineering. Ideally, they will have a HND in engineering and will be competent in manufacturer’s equipment Trend, Siemens, and Tridium. Training will be given where needed but experience is mandatory in at least one of these systems.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive rates on offer
- Opportunity to be trained on new BMS systems if needed
- Opportunity to work for a global business and an FM industry leader