|Job Title:||Bid Coordinator|
|Temp or Perm:||Permanent Role|
|Consultant Phone:||0191 415 3300|
Bid Coordinator – Leeds
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a leading regional builder, for the position of Bid Coordinator in Leeds.
- Interpret PQQ and tender documentation to produce high quality submissions.
- Liaise with colleagues to collate and write up case study information regarding existing clients and method statements for PQQ and tender submissions.
- Writing answers to PQQ and Tender questions demonstrating our ability to undertake and manage housing work including our approach to contract management, working in occupied buildings, use of systems, interaction with client, health, safety & quality control, value engineering.
- Ability to understand and demonstrate through submissions our award-winning experience in the sustainable aspects of our company and construction projects including social, economic, and environmental factors.
- Ability to understand and extract relevant information from PQQ and Tender documents and develop a winning bid strategy
- Managing logging PQQ/tenders and chasing up outcome of submissions
- Management of the submissions list.
About the candidate:
- Educated to Degree level
- Good knowledge of desktop packages such as word, acrobat reader, excel.
- Excellent Communication skills written & face to face, telephone
- Excellent presentation skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
What’s in it for you:
- A competitive basic salary
- Additional benefits to be discussed with NRL on application