|Job Title:||Assistant Quantity Surveyor|
|Temp or Perm:||Permanent Role|
|Consultant Phone:||01942 323277|
An exciting opportunity has come up with one of clients for an Assistant QS / Quantity Surveyor to work on a large nuclear framework in Warrington. These are open on both a permanent and contract basis and prior nuclear experience is not essential.
You will be working on a Sellafield framework representing my client and providing commercial support. It is an excellent opportunity to progress your career in a highly regulated industry and learn from other highly qualified and experienced Quantity Surveyors and Commercial Managers. You will be involved in Pre-Contract (procurement strategy, cost planning, contract negotiation etc.) and Post-Contract (valuations, contract management, risk management etc.).
You will need:
- Ideally a degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent
- Previous commercial experience
- Previous experience working in a highly regulated industry (such as nuclear, oil & gas, pharmaceutical etc.) would be an advantage
What's in it for you?:
- Competitive salary
- Industry leading benefits package
- Experience working with for a leading commercial consultancy