|Job Title:||Applications Migration Manager|
|Temp or Perm:||Contract Role|
|Sector:||IT & Telecoms|
|Consultant Phone:||01483 302 133|
NRL are currently looking for an Applications Development Manager to work with a global engineering consultancy on the Lower Thames Crossing project from Aldgate, London
About the role:
- Through understanding of the LTC Digital Strategy, establish the suite of applications required to be migrated as well as deployed across LTC and throughout its life cycle.
- Pave the way for pioneering the use of a Digital Twin for operation
- To be responsible for review, deployment of information systems, ensuring they are responsive to complex programme requirements, meet LTC programme objectives and comply with the relevant regulatory, client and parent company policies and standards
- To work collaboratively with Highways England and the Partner contracts in the development of common solutions, actively engaging in continuous improvement activity
- To interface with Managed service providers as necessary with regards to delivery of the applications.
- There are a number of systems to support different disciplines across the project including Office 365 and CRM Dynamics which are managed inhouse to numerous hosted applications, including management of the supplier.
What you will need:
- Responsible for the requirements gathering for the configuration of the programme business applications stack.
- Responsible for the configuration and set up of systems required by the programme to operate.
- Interface with SMEs across the programme to articulate the requirements and collaborate with all stakeholders to ensure the requirements are documented and appropriately communicated
- Responsible for the implementation, working with Testing and Operations team for the delivery of the applications.
- Interface with the Digital data migration team to ensure the systems are fit for purpose to rollout to the programme.
- To ensure all hold health, safety, security and wellbeing (HSSW) as a key programme value and participate in the creation, development and implementation of HSSW strategies by the programme leadership team
- To understand and work according to the Highways England values and behaviours
- Lower Thames Crossing is committed to promoting an inclusive working environment for all and expects the team to make best use of their skills to create an inclusive culture, free from discrimination or harassment
- Proven experience of Digital or IT transformation programmes and migrations
- Demonstrable experience of working to tight schedules and complex working environments.
- Previous roles within engineering suite of application including document management and schedule management system.
- An understanding in one or more of the following disciplines e.g. IM, BIM, GIS, Security Management
- Strong foundation in software development and configuration life cycles.
- Demonstrable experience in software development and delivery.
- Team player with the ability to work closely with peers and within dispersed project teams
- Demonstrable experience of successfully working in/adapting the philosophy of a ‘One Team’ environment
- System architecture skills
- Data schema design and implementation.
- Able to architect/write modern RESTful APIs.
- Understanding and work experience of Microsoft Power Platforms
- Configuration, administration of engineering suite of application Document, Design and Security management.
- Excellent analytical and technical decision-making skills, with the ability to interface with Testing and Operations workstreams
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills including Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Demonstrates collaborative behaviours and is customer oriented
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive Rates