|Job Title:||Analyser Engineer|
|Temp or Perm:||Permanent Role|
|Consultant Phone:||0141 226 8156|
NRL’s manufacturing client based in Grangemouth are looking to recruit an Analyser Engineer with relevant experience within the petrochemical industry to play a key role in the delivery and support of their business.
About the role:
- The successful candidate will join the asset engineering team to support the Improvement and development of their Petrochemicals processing plants. The successful candidate will be working within a team of multi-discipline engineers.
- Provide day to day support, troubleshooting to Process and Maintenance on analyser equipment regarding malfunctions and deficiencies and recommends actions to enhance equipment reliability;
- Develop and maintain technical standards and guidelines for Process and Maintenance;
- Assist in the development and review of Maintenance and Operating procedures;
- Provide technical support of projects in the areas of specification, engineering, commissioning and startup assistance;
- Assist in the development and implementation of site wide Maintenance programs, based on long term analyser equipment strategies;
- Ensure that project lessons learned are effectively documented and disseminated for future projects.
- Experience in design and specification of instrument, measurement, control and monitoring system.
- Basic knowledge of PLC based control systems and their application to safety instrumented systems.
- Knowledge of Maintenance Management tools and databases.
- Project design experience and skill in developing essential control and instrumentation documentation
What you will need:
- Small Power electrical design.
- Knowledge of the Wiring Regulations.
- Knowledge and experience of DSEAR and ATEX.
- Aware of IEC61508 / 11 Safety Instrumented Systems Standards.
- Knowledge of IEC 61831 On Line Analyser Systems Guide to Design and Installation
- Knowledge of IEC 61285 Industrial Process Control Safety of Analyser Houses
- A detailed knowledge of the following on line analyser technologies:
- o Chromatographs
- o Flashpoint
- o FT NIR
- o Cloudpoint
- o Distillation
- o Particulate ¿IR
- o SOX/ NOX
Qualifications / Experience
- Engineering Degree in any of the following Analytic, Measurements & Control, Instrumentation, Electrical and/or electronics, etc may be considered.
- Petrochemical/process plant/manufacturing industry experience is required