|Temp or Perm:||Contract Role|
|Sector:||Administration & Secretarial|
|Consultant Phone:||01483 302 133|
Our client, embedded within the East Sussex Highways Framework, is currently recruiting an experienced Administrator for work on a long term contract basis supporting one of the main teams. This role is on a long term contract basis.
About the role:
- Provide administrative support in the preparation of reports, correspondence, memos and spreadsheets.
- Provide team support with document production, through proofing and formatting documents.
- Maintain hard and soft copy files for the project, through updating databases, organising documents and archiving files.
- Coordinate arrangements for conferences, community events and office events, as required
- Coordinate meeting arrangements through scheduling, preparing/circulating agendas, taking minutes and following up on actions.
- Attend & take minutes for technical meetings and follow up on outstanding actions.
- Complete ad-hoc administrative duties and tasks, as requested
- Manage Iocosnet for the team, including calendar, weekly reporting and announcements
- Maintain annual leave records for the function through updating spreadsheets
- Identify areas for improvement and communicate them to management to ensure continual improvement
- Comply with policies, processes & standards, to ensure compliance.
- Comply with Health, Safety, Security & Environment policies & standards to maintain a safe workplace.
What you will need:
- Demonstrated experience in a similar administrative role, within a professional office environment
- MS Office Suite (Excel, Word PowerPoint, Visio
- Demonstrated clerical and administrative skills
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Excellent numerical skills, and an ability to multitask with limited supervision
- Good interpersonal skills, supporting managers at various levels.
- Self-starter with experience working independently
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities
- Experience with Databases
What’s in it for you?
- Long term contract opportunity
- Opportunity to work for one of the worlds largest engineering consultancies