|Job Title:||Administrative Assistant - Little Bentley, Colchester|
|Temp or Perm:||Contract Role|
|Sector:||Administration & Secretarial|
|Consultant Phone:||01483 302 133|
Our client has been commissioned to undertake the design and supervision of Highway Improvements and Road Renewals in Colchester. As such they require an Administrative Assistant to support the Project Manager, Construction Manager and Supervisors.
About the role:
- Assist Construction Manager and Site Supervisors with admin tasks relating to new and existing tasks including, but not limited to:
- Supporting the Construction Manager with general information and emails.
- Document management.
- General office administration.
- Keeping Project Manager, Construction Manager and Site Supervisors updated as to their project progress and assist with maintaining Sharepoint system update at all times.
What you will need:
- Excellent communication skills, face to face, on the phone and in written communications / emails.
- Ability to converse with clients at all levels.
- Knowledge of all aspects of MS Office, in particular Excel
- Good planning, organisation and personal time management skills.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Ability to work as part of a close team
- Use of Sharepoint would be an advantage, training will be given.
- Project Wise an advantage
What’s in it for you:
- 1-3 months contract opportunity
- Opportunity to work for a global engineering business on a major highways scheme
- Rate of £8.50 / hour PAYE