||1517 - Civil Structural Engineer
|Temp or Perm:
||01946 820 002
Our client is a highly esteemed global leader providing expertise in technical, consultancy services, professional and design services. Operating within a wide range of industry sectors, to include; Nuclear, Defence, Atomic, Government & Commercial organisations.
Our client is seeking a highly experienced, professional & innovative Civil Structural Engineer to be part of the team based in Barrow.
What you will need:
What's in it for you:
- Degree qualified in Civil/Structural Engineering or demonstrable equivalent underpinning knowledge and understanding.
- Experience in civil and structural design
- Familiar with basic engineering technologies and techniques with good awareness of British Standards (including Eurocodes)
- Awareness of applicable codes and safety legislation and how they should be applied
- Good working knowledge of design using structural steelwork, reinforced concrete and masonry.
- Experience with an appropriate structural analysis program e.g. ANSYS, STAAD, TEDDS.
- Knowledge of BIM packages
- Ongoing contract role
- Competitive rates of pay