NRL's manufacturing client based in Peterhead is looking to recruit a Maintenance Engineer - Electrical, on a permanent basis. This is working 4 days on, 4 days off on 12 hour shifts, rotating every 2 weeks on dayshift & backshift. About the role:
- Responsibility for planned and preventative maintenance and development of PPM`s where possible.
- Resolve machine breakdowns to ensure maximum line efficiency of the production process.
- To assist in maintaining the engineering stores by identifying parts and raising parts requisition forms for repairs and stock replenishment.
- Ensuring stores booking in and out procedures are being adhered to.
- Responsibility for ensuring current practices meet Health and Safety and Food Safety standards, and where possible that they exceed requirements.
- Formal engineering qualification to at least City and Guilds level, ONC/HNC level or equivalent.
- Experience in a fast moving industry.
- Knowledge and experience of the maintenance of modern processing plant machinery would be preferred.
- The ability to use electrical test equipment, read schematic diagrams with experience in single and 3 phase installations including motors, inverters and PLC`s (desirable but not essential).
- A permanent role within a growing company
- Overtime is available
- Company pension and benefits
- Six weeks annual leave