NRL have been shortlisted for the Onrec Online Recruitment Awards 2014, in the creative online marketing award category.
These awards celebrate the success, growth, innovation, talent and achievements within the Online Recruitment Industry.
NRL entered its new website which is focussed on the user journey making the site more accessible for mobile and tablet devices, an integrated jobs feed and one click apply functionality.
The judging panel will consist of representatives from the Recruitment and marketing industries including:
- Joe Rodgers – Managing – ECOM Digital Ltd
- Laura Stoker – Executive Director of Global Training at AIRS
- Matt Alder – Consultant on Digital, Mobile and Social Media Marketing Strategies for Talent Acquisition, Recruiting and HR
- Richard Alberg – Chief Executive at Myworksearch Ltd
- Ruth Owen – CEO, Whizz-Kidz
NRL is up against some leading companies in this category including Sainsbury’s, Telefonica, Jet 2, Arsenal FC and Carlsberg. The award will be announced on the 20th March 2014.