Interested in finding out more about potential opportunities on the Heysham 1 & 2 outages? Working in partnership with Engie, NRL are hosting an open day on the 18th September at our new office at Heysham Port to inform local workers on current progress on the project and next steps for those who are keen to submit their interest for a role on the site.
To provide flexibility, 5 sessions will be held on the day, and those interested in attending can select whichever timeslot suits them best:
- Session 1: 09:30AM – 11:00AM
- Session 2: 11:30AM – 13:00PM
- Session 3: 14:00PM – 15:30PM
- Session 4: 16:00PM – 17:30PM
- Session 5: 18:00PM – 19:30PM
Please note that if you are hoping to attend the open day, you must bring with you:
- A copy of your up-to-date CV
- Your passport or certified birth certificate
Additionally, you must provide your driving licence and 1 additional form of proof of address from the list below. If you do not hold a driving licence, please bring 2 forms of proof of address from the list below:
- Bank or Building Society Statement (no older than 3 months)
- Utility Bill (no older than 3 months)
- Mobile Phone Bill (with evidence of Direct Debit payment)
- Council Tax Bill (current year)
- Mortgage Statement (no older than 3 months)
- Council Rent Card or Tenancy Agreement
- Court Order
With work on-site commencing in January 2020 and expected to last 6 months, our open day is the perfect opportunity to get involved with the project ahead of its start.
If you’d like to learn more about the Heysham Power Station outage and have the opportunity to discuss your queries with NRL’s local recruitment team, please visit our Eventbrite page to register for our open day.