Vacancy: Recruitment Assistant
Our Woking office has a solid base of clients but we want to welcome ambitious individuals to join the team and build its next wave of growth and expansion. You do not need any recruitment experience – just an appetite to succeed and learn.
Initially you will join a structured training program designed to give you all the knowledge and tools needed for you to take responsibility for your own workload, manage new and existing clients and be a proud member of an award-winning company.
Your training will begin by supporting existing consultants within the team by making high volumes of calls to candidates seeking work in a variety of fields. Throughout this early period you will be exposed to new software, given increased responsibility and access to all the tools to move you towards running your own desk – whilst working as part of a close knit team.
As well as a competitive salary and bonus scheme, we have created a benefits package designed to care for, reward and celebrate our team:
- 22 days holiday, rising to 25 days after 5 years continuous employment, with the option to buy an additional 5 holiday days per year
- Working hours flexibility so you can manage your work-life balance
- Competitive pension scheme
- Long service awards
In addition we also offer access to:
- An Advantage card offering exclusive savings on 1,000s of products and services
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Health Cash Plan, screening and wellbeing scheme
- Life assurance
- Private Medical Insurance
How to Apply
To apply for a position at NRL please upload your CV below and tell us how you can add value to our team.
27-41 Church Street West
Telephone: 01483 302 133