Vacancy: Purchasing and Administrative Assistant
We are currently recruiting for a Purchasing and Administrative Assistant to join our Heysham branch on a permanent basis.
Purpose of the role
To provide support to the Purchasing Administrator in delivering the purchasing requirements of our clients and supporting the branch administration department. Keeping a constant focus on accuracy, attention to detail and customer service.
- Receive and process orders
- Handle all queries regarding the above and liaise with the clients and suppliers to ensure communication is clear at all times
- Arrange payments and credit terms with suppliers
- Arrange for charges (invoices) to be made to clients
- Ensure all of the above is handled in line with the time critical and ”first time right” nature of the service
- Supporting in the expediting and planning of materials and services
- Formatting CV’s
- Generating contracts, other documents and bookings
- Maintaining various databases, updating/adding information and documents
- Completion and chasing candidate references
- Post – inbound and outbound
- Logistical support for internal and external customers
- Support on client visits as and when required
- Any additional duties that may arise
- Microsoft Word & Excel to a competent level
- Ability to build good customer service relations
- Ability to work well within a team and build a strong internal reputation for high quality delivery of work and customer service
- Ability to prioritise, organise and work with attention to detail under pressure
- Ability to learn new systems and procedures to ensure tasks completed to a high standard
Previous experience of a fast paced customer service environment and some purchasing work would be preferable but not essential.
How to Apply
To apply for a position at NRL please upload your CV below and tell us how you can add value to our team.
9 Penrod House
Telephone: 01524 865 555