To independently assure the quality of our services we maintain a number of industry-recognised accreditations and certifications. These annual audits and compliance schemes verify our high standards and provide a guarantee to our clients that we are committed and transparent.
You can explore our accreditations and certifications below
To date there are three businesses divisions all of which hold registration to the quality standards of ISO 9001:2015. These are:
- NRL Limited (Recruitment Business) – Cert no.: GB01/52973 (SGS)
This certification covers the NRL recruitment services at the following locations:
- The Old Lodge, 69 Main Street, Egremont, Cumbria, CA22 2DB
- In House, Callendar Boulevard, Callendar Business Park, Falkirk, FK1 1XR
- First Floor, 5 Crown Road, Quay West Business Park, Sunderland, SR5 2AS
- Building 5, Glasshouse Business Park, Wigan, Lancashire, WN3 6GL
- Goldvale House, 27-41 Church Street, Woking, Surrey, GU21 6DH
NRL NDT Services (Non Destructive Testing) are registered to:
- ISO 9001:2015: Cert no: 223686 British Assessment Bureau
- ISO 14001: 2015: Cert No: 223684 British Assessment Bureau
- ISO 45001:2018: Cert No: 223685 British Assessment Bureau
NRL Limited (Rail) are registered to:
- ISO 9001: 2015: Cert No: 223458 British Assessment Bureau
- ISO 14001: 2015: Cert No: 223457 British Assessment Bureau
- OHSAS 18001: 2007: Cert No: 223459 British Assessment Bureau
Our Constructionline Gold and Acclaim certifications reaffirm our commitment to health and safety in the construction industry.
In fact, we're pleased to hold both Silver and Gold Constructionline status for pre-qualification to work with the UK's leading construction companies.
NRL is a proud affiliate of Achilles First Point Assessment Ltd (FPAL).
NRL holds Achilles accreditations in the oil & gas, rail and utilities sectors, demonstrating our determination to deliver a quality service to our clients in these demanding and safety critical sectors.
Our FPAL certification provides our oil and gas clients with peace of mind and understanding that NRL’s operations meet stringent compliant measures and support successful contract delivery.
Our Achilles UVDB accreditation reassures our clients that we meet rigorous EU Procurement Legislation, and understand the importance of compliance and best practice.
The pre-qualification scheme operated by Achilles provides a comprehensive audit to manage risk in the supply chain.
Our continued commitment with this scheme demonstrates our capability to deliver industry standard operations in line with our clients requirements.
The Railway Industry Supplier Qualification Scheme (RISQS) provides our clients with fair, open and transparent third party auditing, that ensures the work we provide is of the highest standard.
NRL are proud to hold a five-star RISQS rating in recognition of the best practices identified in RISQS audits: firstly for our use of Dropbox facilities to convey all relevant information in real-time to rail contractors, and secondly our competence management system developed to include competence Profiles and Authority to Work certificates.
NRL actively shares the ideas and principles behind Network Rail’s “Everyone Home Safe Every Day” initiative, to keep Britain’s railway one of the safest in Europe.
At NRL the health and wellbeing of our rail operatives is our top priority, so we always ensure they are fully trained and aware of the hazards and risks presented by the railway, taking every available precaution. Thanks to this continued commitment to safety, we operate projects on Britain’s rails with zero major incidents or close calls.