NRL Website Terms and Conditions (“Agreement”)
This Agreement was last modified on August 19, 2013.
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Agreement”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using www.nrl.co.uk (“the Site”) operated by NRL Group Ltd (“us”, “we”, or “our”). This Agreement sets forth the legally binding terms and conditions for your use of the Site at www.nrl.co.uk.
By accessing or using the Site in any manner, including, but not limited to, visiting or browsing the Site or contributing content or other materials to the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Capitalized terms are defined in this Agreement.
The Site and its original content, features and functionality are owned by NRL Group Ltd and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
We may terminate your access to the Site, without cause or notice, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with you. All provisions of this Agreement that by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
Links To Other Sites
Our Site may contain links to third-party sites that are not owned or controlled by NRL Group Ltd.
This Agreement (and any further rules, polices, or guidelines incorporated by reference) shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of United Kingdom, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
Changes To This Agreement
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms and Conditions by posting the updated terms on the Site. Your continued use of the Site after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions.
Please review this Agreement periodically for changes. If you do not agree to any of this Agreement or any changes to this Agreement, do not use, access or continue to access the Site or discontinue any use of the Site immediately.
Refer a Friend
To be eligible for the refer a friend scheme you must meet the below criteria:
- You must be registered on our database.
- The candidate must not already be active on our database. Active on our database is defined as NRL having been in contact with the candidate in the last 3 months for contractor candidates and 6 months for staff candidates in relation to finding work.
- Candidate introductions must be registered by using the submission form on the refer a friend webpage www.nrl.co.uk/refer-a-friend/ or emailed with your contact details, the name, email, phone number and job title of the candidate you are introducing to email@example.com. Referrals given during a telephone call are exempt from this promotion.
- You can not refer yourself to the scheme.
- The scheme will not apply where a client company introduces a candidate to NRL as a referral.
- We will respond by email informing you if the candidate is eligible for the scheme.
- Where the same candidate is introduced a number of times by different people the earliest introduction only will qualify for a fee.
- We must successfully place a contractor candidate within 2 months of your introduction and for staff candidates within 6 months.
- The placed candidate must complete a minimum employment period/contract duration of 450 hours with the employer.
- In the event of a disputed fee the company’s decision is final.
- Payments will be gross and by Love2Shop vouchers which will be drawn in favour of the referrer.
- The referrer will be responsible for their tax or national insurance liability.
- This scheme is not open to NAECI categorised projects.
- NRL reserves the right to amend the scheme as necessary.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us.