At NRL, we have delivered highly skilled personnel for major projects over the past 30 years. We have long established relationships with some of the world’s most successful and highly regarded companies in the renewable energies sector both in the UK and internationally.
In a rapidly developing industry, we have experience of managing successful recruitment campaigns on behalf of our clients covering onshore wind, offshore wind, tidal and even “green” energy from waste projects. Our expertise extends across all project phases and from conceptual engineering, detailed design, construction and commissioning.
Our understanding and knowledge of the renewable energies sector allows us to recruit highly skilled candidates and provide the resources needed to aid our clients with their projects.
To find out more about our Renewable Energy services please contact one of our specialist recruitment consultants.
At NRL we pride ourselves on adding value to our clients’ projects, and systematically work towards supporting all of the projects we work on in the following ways:
- AWR monitoring and strategic advice
- Car sharing and transport provision
- Electronic time recording interface
- Incentivised payment structure
- Integration of HSE procedures
- Legal advice and guidance
- Legislation updates
- Management Information
- Marketing and communication support
- Monthly supervisor feedback process
- PPE issue and control
- Productivity management from contract reports
- Site forums to deliver your businesses message & values
- SQEP and certification packs
To discuss your requirements or for further information please contact one of our team today.
” I have always found them to be a professional team, providing a quality service covering a multitude of skill sets. “