Over the past 30 years NRL have supplied a range of construction and engineering personnel to major mining projects around the globe. We work with some of the world’s largest mining and EPC contractors supporting projects from the design phase through construction to commissioning.
With our industry knowledge we can work across the full range of resourcing requirements providing the highest quality of staff and labour. From site operatives to design engineers we have an extensive database of candidates who have specific and specialised mining experience.
We have implemented many successful recruitment campaigns on behalf of our clients both in the UK and internationally. Our expertise extends across all project phases and our core disciplines include:
- Civil & Structural
- Electrical, controls & Instrumentation
- Project controls
- Technical safety
At NRL we pride ourselves on adding value to our clients’ projects, and systematically work towards supporting all of the projects we work on in the following ways:
- AWR monitoring and strategic advice
- Car sharing and transport provision
- Electronic time recording interface
- Incentivised payment structure
- Integration of HSE procedures
- Legal advice and guidance
- Legislation updates
- Management Information
- Marketing and communication support
- Monthly supervisor feedback process
- PPE issue and control
- Productivity management from contract reports
- Site forums to deliver your businesses message & values
- SQEP and certification packs
To discuss your requirements or for further information please contact one of our team today.
” They always take the time to understand our requirements, some of which are very difficult to meet and find the best candidates within a short period of time. “