|Job Title:||Assistant Site Manager|
|Temp or Perm:||Permanent Role|
|Consultant Phone:||0191 415 3300|
Assistant Site Manager – North East
One of the UK’s largest, independently owned construction, infrastructure and support services companies – and we’re still growing fast. The way we work is innovative and transformative, our people are passionate and knowledgeable, our culture is warm, friendly and family-driven, and with over 50 years’ experience of our industry, our clients trust us to deliver everything we promise.
When it comes to your career, we deliver everything we promise to.
As Assistant Site Manager, you’ll be responsible for:
- Organising the day to day running of the site and to supervise all trades to ensure a high quality of workmanship.
- Managing employees on site, keeping paperwork up to date including – time sheets, allocation sheets, dayworks, etc.
- Following all safety procedures in conjunction with the Quality Assurance Plan.
- Organising and be responsible for the day-to-day running of the site and to supervise all trades and other sub-contractors to ensure a high quality of workmanship, observing Health & Safety Regulations at all times. Provide assistance to the Project / Site Manger as required and where applicable.
- Ensuring strict adherence to all Robertson Safety procedures and fully implement the latest revision of Construction Phase Health and Safety Plan and RAMS.
- Ensuring the work programme is adhered to at all times and highlight any issues to management where critical path or contract completion is jeopardised
- A Construction or Civil Engineering related degree
- Management or supervisory experience in the construction industry
- Valid CSCS card
- Certified in SMSTS via CITB
- Competent in Health and Safety practise
- First aid knowledge
- A student member of the CIOB, ICE or CEng.
- Computer literate including use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Email
- Management of Budget Compilation
What’s in it for you:
- Permanent position with competitive salary