|Temp or Perm:
NRL are currently recruiting for a Electrical/ECI Technician on behalf of one of our Nuclear Clients based at their Whetstone Facility in Leicester.
About the role
What you will need
- Install and maintain Low Voltage Plant/Equipment.
- Interpret and implement the current requirements of the Electricity at Work Regulations and IEE Regulations (BS7671).
- Work in compliance with the requirements of the Health and Safety Procedures
- Undertake isolation of electrical systems/equipment in line in particular Live Working Restrictions.
- Adopt at all times the S*T*A*R*T principle. Stop, Think, Act, Review, & Tell, whilst engaged on all types of works on site.
- Participate in the production and review of Point of Work Risk Assessments.
Whats in it for you
- Relevent Qualifications relating to your discipline / specific job purpose e.g JIB or NVQ Level 3
- Ability to obtain Security Clearance
- Experience working within a production, manufacturing or industrial environment highly desirable.
- Full time hours Monday - Friday
- Initial 10 month contract with the UK's leading nuclear services company.