||Senior Project Manager
||Dependent on experience
|Temp or Perm:
Working in partnership with URENCO Nuclear Stewardship, NRL are recruiting a Senior Project Manager on a PERMANENT basis to work on high profile Nuclear decomissioning projects at Capenhurst.
You will be assisting with the leadership of the project management team within the Decommissioning Projects Department to provide oversight of a diverse portfolio of decommissioning projects to ensure they are completed to time, budget and quality. You will also manage specific decommissioning projects as required by the business with a total portfolio value of around £50 million.
You will need:
What's in it for you?:
- Proven and excellent project management skills with knowledge of project management methodologies and processes.
- Experience working on complex projects and a desire to learn new techniques and skills
- A background of working in construction is highly desirable as is a knowledge of the nuclear or other highly regulated industry.
- Knowledge of waste management, demolition or decommissioning is ideal
- Attractive salary and bonus package
- 25.5 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 38.75 contract hours per week (early finish on Fridays)