|Job Title:||EC&I Engineer (Design)|
|Temp or Perm:||Contract Role|
|Consultant Phone:||01946 820 002|
EC&I Engineer (Design) - Contract - Whitehaven
Looking for an EC&I Engineer for a long term Design and Asset Care project providing EC&I designs, drawings, calculations and technical solutions.
About the role:
- Production of CE&I drawings.
- Working in Asset Care (designing reactive solutions).
- Producing and checking calculations, drawings, design based documentation and technical reports.
- Maintain effective communications with all other disciplines and functional groups associated with the task or project, and when required, with the customer and their staff.
What you will need:
- HNC/ HND as a minimum.
- Engineering degree qualified (preferred)
- Chartered or Incorporated Engineer status (preferred).
- Member of one or more relevant professional institutions (preferred).
- Nuclear industry or other safety or regulated industry experience (preferred).
- SC Clearance (Desirable).