|Job Title:||Healthcare Administrator - Temp-Perm|
|Salary||£16000 per annum, Benefits: Holidays|
|Temp or Perm:||Contract Role|
|Sector:||Administration & Secretarial|
|Consultant Phone:||0141 226 8156|
NRL’s friendly and growing client based in Glasgow City Centre is looking to recruit an experienced Administrator on an initial temporary role with the view to going permanent for the right candidate.
About the role:
- Working within the administration team to provide high quality, customer focused clerical, typing and general administrative assistance to the service in line with specific contract KPIs.
- To deliver and maintain the highest standards of administration, in line with company standards and values.
- General administration tasks, answering telephone, email & written correspondence, scanning, filing, photocopying, incoming and outgoing post, diary management, updating internal system accordingly.
- The successful candidate will also require to deal with client enquiries via telephone/email and respond accordingly within a suitable time frame.
- Candidates must be confident within a busy environment with tight deadlines in place.
What you will need:
- Previous experience within a busy administration environment
- Previous experience within a healthcare company
- The ability to multi-task and prioritise workloads
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to join a growing business on a contract basis, with the opportunity of a permanent role further down the line.
- An appealing salary and holiday package once permanent
- Gain employment within a friendly and vibrant company and staff