||Project Coordinator (Civils)
|Temp or Perm:
||Administration & Secretarial
||01946 820 002
Project Coordinator (Main Civils) - Bristol - Staff
Our client is a highly esteemed global leader providing expertise in technical, engineering, professional and construction services. Operating within a wide range of industry sectors, to include; Nuclear, Defence, Building & Infrastructure, Oil & Gas and Pharmaceutical.
Our client is seeking a highly experienced, professional & innovative Project Coordinator to be part of the Nuclear New Build team based in Bristol, this is an excellent opportunity to be part of one of the largest nuclear new build projects in the UK.
About the role:
The role is based in Bristol and is to provide professional, high quality, project support & administration to the Main Civils team. It requires high levels of planning & organisational skills, along with the ability to build strong working relationships with a variety of internal & external stakeholders.
What you will need:
- Relevant administrative & project support experience, working within a project based environment.
- Proficient user of MS Office.
- Excellent planning & organisational skills.
- Delivery of a high quality service with a focus on attention to detail.
- Ability to meet deadlines, multi-task & prioritise work accordingly.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding, ever changing environment.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal & written, fluent in English language.
- Ability to build strong working relationships with internal & external stakeholders.
- A team player, self motivated & able to work on own initiative.
- BPSS Security Clearance would be desirable (Must be willing to go through clearance process if no clearance held at time of application.