|Job Title:||Process Commissioning Engineer|
|Temp or Perm:||Contract Role|
|Consultant Phone:||0141 226 8156|
A top client is seeking to recruit a Process Commissioning Engineer – Glasgow - Contract.
About the role:
- The Process Commissioning Engineer will assist the commissioning team in the commissioning and start - up of the new plant. There are 3 elements to the site which are a materials recycling facility, an anaerobic digestion process and gasification process.
- It is expected that the majority of the commissioning will be associated with the gasification plant but there will be a requirement to work in the other plants too.
- Process Commissioning Engineer with hands-on Anaerobic Digestion process commissioning experience. Experience on Municipal Solid Waste (MSW) Energy from Waste (EfW) plant and advantage but sewage/wastewater AD background would be considered.
- Candidates will ideally have experience of steam plant and rotating equipment.
- Candidates should be experienced with site working and should have good problem solving skills.
- Ability to identify potential project risks and offer solutions to resolve with minimal impact to the project timescales.
What’s in it for you:
- Attractive hourly rates
- 10 hour day
- 10 Days On 4 Days off rota.