|Job Title:||Fabricator Welder - Rowlands Gill, Tyne and Wear|
|Temp or Perm:||Contract Role|
|Consultant Phone:||0191 415 3300|
NRL are currently recruiting on behalf of a bulk storage container rental company who design, manufacture and rent bespoke mini tanks and bulk containers made of mild steel and stainless steel into various industries. They are currently looking for a fabricator welder to join their team at Rowlands Gill ( Tyne and Wear) on a temporary basis; for the right candidate this could lead to a permanent position.
About the role:
- MIG, TIG, JIG and ARC Welding
- Carrying out repairs & Maintenance of mild steel and stainless steel containers
- Able to understand and interpret technical drawings
- Operate various equipment, hand tools and workshop machinery
- Welding / fabrication experience
- Ability to understand technical plans and drawings
- Understanding of safe work practices
- Experience using hand tools
If this position sounds of interest to yourself and you would like to discuss it further please call 0191 418 8065.