||C&I Craftsperson / Operator
|Temp or Perm:
Working in partnership with Lynemouth Power Ltd (LPL), NRL are looking to recruit a permanent C&I Craftsperson to be based at Lynemouth Power Station.
In this position the successful candidates will operate and carry out maintenance and operations in the plant and equipment within the Fuel and Ash system. The operation of the Fuel and Ash system assists in the Generating Units achieving their set Mw generation levels at the highest possible thermal efficiency, lowest possible emission levels and critically and most importantly, to the highest standards of safety.
You will need:
What's in it for you?:
- EITB or NVQ qualified in Control & Instrumentation
- Preferably working to qualification to City and Guilds Level 1 or 2 in Power Plant Operation, although not essential.
- Ideally COMPEX qualified but not essential
- Preferably IOSH working safely qualifications although not necessary.
- Competitive salary and benefits package